Art Works sp. z o.o. appreciates the privacy of the users of its website www.robertkupisz.com (hereinafter referred to as „Service”) and therefore it takes all efforts to collect their data and gather in a possible safest manner.
I. Personal data processing
1.The Administrator of personal data collected by means of the Service is the company under the name Art Works sp. z o.o. with its seat in Łomianki, at ul. Kampinoska 2, 05 - 092 Łomianki, entered into the Entrepreneurs’ Register KRs conducted by the District Court for Warsaw Capital City in Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 0000047711, hereinafter referred to as „the Administrator”. Contact with the Administrator is possible by means of electronic mail directed to the e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Personal data of the users of the Service (hereinafter referred to as „the Users” or „the User”) is processed by the Administrator in accordance with the commonly applicable law provisions, in particular in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 on protection of natural persons in connection with processing personal data and free flow of such data (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”). The Administrator processes the following types of personal data of the Users: name and surname or name of the company, address, telephone number, e-mail address, number of bank account (in case of payments made by the traditional transfer), Tax ID (NIP) (in case of Users conducting business activity).
3. The basis to process personal data of the Users by the Administrator is conscious, voluntary and clear consent of the Users (in case of processing personal data for marketing purposes) or the authorisation resulting from the commonly applicable law provisions to process personal data, in particular in the scope necessary to perform the sales contract of the products offered by means of the Service or to start, upon the request of the User, the activities aiming at concluding such a contract.
5. Providing personal data by the Users is voluntary. Using the services offered in the Service requires however to identify the persons, for whom these services are to be provided. Therefore, providing personal data is a condition to use the services available in the Service, in particular placing the order for the products offered in the Service by the Administrator. A consequence of failing to provide the personal data required by the Administrator is the lack of possibility to use the services available in the Service by the Users.
5. The data provided by the Users is collected and used by the Administrator for:
- performing the sales agreement for the products offered by means of the Service and the undertaking upon the demand of the User, the activities aiming at concluding such an agreement with the User,
- marketing of the products and own services of the Administrator, unless the Users gave his consent for that,
- contact with the User including also after performing the sales agreement of the products offered by means of the Service, in particular within the complaint procedure.
6. The Users keep their anonymity until they provide their personal data in the process of placing an order for the products offered by the Service or in the course of using another service available in the Service (e.g. subscription for the newsletter of the Administrator).
7. Personal data of the Users may be disclosed by the Administrator to the entities providing services for the Administrator, in the scope necessary for the proper performance of the services. These entities are obliged to keep in confidentiality the personal data of the Users transferred to them on the basis of the agreement with the Administrator or the commonly applicable law provisions. In addition, personal data of the Users may be disclosed by the Administrator to public authorities, on the basis and within the limits of commonly applicable law provisions.
In case of the Users who make electronic payments for the products ordered in the Service by means of the service PRZELEWY24.PL, the Administrator transfers the personal data collected to settlement agent, in the scope necessary for the User to make the payments through him. The settlement agent is PayPro S.A. with its seat in Poznań (ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań), entered into the Entrepreneurs’ Register of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000347935 by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division, share capital 4,500,000 PLN, NIP: 7792369887, REGON: 301345068, telephone number: (+48) (61) 6429344.
In case of the Users who use services of supply of products acquired by means of the Service by courier, the Administrator transfers the collected personal data, in the scope necessary for making the supply, DHL Express sp. z o.o. and DHL Parcel Polska sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (ul. Osmańska 2, 02-823 Warszawa), entered into the Entrepreneurs’ Register of the National Court Register in the District Court for Warsaw capital city, XIII Commercial Division under the number: 0000047237, NIP: 5270022391, REGON: 012005407, share capital: 419 000.00 PLN.
8. Personal data of the Users will be stored for the period necessary for the realization of the purpose of processing Personal data; in case of processing personal data for concluding and performing the sales agreement of the products offered by means of the Service the period will be equal to the date for limitation of claims which may result in connection with such an agreement, whereas in case of processing personal for marketing purposes, the Administrator may process this data until recalling the consent for its processing by the person to whom it refers.
II. The rights of the Users connected with processing their personal data
1. Each User has the right to:
a) demand from the Administer the access to the personal data concerning him, including to obtain from the Administrator the copy of his personal data being subject to processing. Such a copy will be transferred by means of electronic mail, unless the User clearly demands to transfer it in another manner;
b) demand from the Administrator to have his personal data immediately corrected, in the scope in which it is incorrect and to have incomplete personal data supplemented, in particular by means of presenting additional statement, if such a supplementation does not remain in contradiction to the purpose of processing personal data;
c) demand from the Administrator to have his personal data immediately removed, in cases and under the principles defined in commonly applicable law provisions, in particular art. 17 of the Regulation;
d) demand from the Administrator to limit the processing his personal data in cases and under the principles defined in commonly applicable law provisions, in particular art. 18 of the Regulation;
e) transfer his personal data in cases and under the principles defined in commonly applicable law provisions, in particular art. 20 of the Regulation;
f) lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection or other proper authorities executing the supervision over complying with the provisions of personal data protection.
In case of processing personal data protection for marketing purposes, each User has also the right to withdraw the consent for processing personal data at any time, without affecting the consistency with the processing right, which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of the consent shall take place by means of sending by the User the e-mail on withdrawal of the consent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to lodge an objection towards processing personal data
2. In cases in which processing personal data by the Administrator takes place on another basis than: the consent of the User, the necessity to perform the agreement with the User or start activities preceding its conclusion, the necessity to fulfill a legal obligation imposed on the Administrator or the necessity to protect interests of the User or another natural person, the User may, at any time lodge an objection – for the reasons connected with his special situation – towards processing personal data concerning him. The Administrator must not process personal data of the User covered with an objection, unless he proves the needs to process the personal data in order to stablish, seek or protect claims or other important, legally justified bases to process this personal data, superior towards the interests, rights and freedoms of the User.
Irrespective of the abovementioned, if the purpose for processing personal data is direct marketing of products or own services of the Administrator, the User has the right, at any time, to lodge an objection towards processing his personal data for the purposes of such marketing.
1. Cookie is a text file, which is recorded on the final device of the User, on which the website was displayed of the Administrator by means of the Internet browser. In the cookie files no information is collected allowing for identification of the person but only data of the computer and the engine used for viewing the sites.
2.. Cookies are used by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- review of the User placing an order in the Service,
- memorise the contents of the cart of the User,
- memorise the preferences of the User in the scope of using the Service (e.g. language version of the Service, the currency in which the payment is made).
3. Within the frames of the Service two basic types of cookies are used: „session cookies” and „ persistent cookies”.
· „Session cookies” are temporary ones which are stored in the final device of the User until the logging out time, leaving the Internet site or turning off the software (Internet browser).
· „Persistent cookies” are stored in the final device of the User for the time defined in the parameters of the cookies or until their removal by the User.
4. The Administrator on the basis of the cookies may direct commercials to the Users who visited the Service, through the advertisement tools. The cookies files are placed in the final device of the User of the Service may be used also by the persons cooperating with the Administrator.
5. The Service possesses attached service codes of Google Analiytcs used for collecting statistical data which helps to improve the site.
6. The User in the settings of the Internet browser may obtain the information in which way he may prevent from accepting new cookies by the browser, in what way to set up the browser so that it informs about the fact of obtaining new cookies and in what way one may completely turn off a possibility to store the cookies on the disc and how to prevent from default accepting the cookies in a given browser.
7. The User has a possibility to define by himself the conditions for storing or obtaining the access to the information collected in the cookies, by means of settings of the software installed in the final device used by him (in particular the settings of the Internet browser) or the configuration of the service.
8. In case of turning off the service of the cookies there is a risk that some functions or the services in the Service will not function properly.
IV. Final provisions