1. How can I pay for my order?
Our online store offers the following payment methods:
• credit card: VISA or MasterCard
• by the agent Przelewy24 - it provides fast internet transfers, BLIK payment, Apple Pay and Google Pay
• cash to the courier's hands - this option is available for cash on delivery via DHL, for orders over PLN 150
If for some reason you do not manage to pay for the order immediately, it will not be placed in our system - it means that the products are still available and you can simply repeat the entire process.
Orders can be paid in advance in the following currencies: PLN, EUR, USD. In the case of cash on delivery, the courier accepts only PLN.
2. What is the method and cost of delivery?
We deliver purchased goods throughout the country via courier companies or the InPost parcel locker service. For orders over PLN 300, delivery is free.
Available options and the cost of delivery services in Poland:
• DHL courier service PLN 15
• courier InPost Express PLN 12
• InPost parcel locker service PLN 11
There is also the possibility of sending goods abroad via the DHL courier company:
• Option I: 40 PLN/ 10 EUR/ 11 USD
Austria, Belgium, Czeck Republic, Holland, Luxemburg, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary
• Option II: 55 PLN/ 13 EUR/ 15 USD
Croatia, France, Monaco, Italy
• Option III: 85PLN/ 20 EUR/ 24 USD
Bulgaria, Greece, Spain, Ireland, Portugal, Romania
• Option IV: 100 PLN / 23 EUR / 27 USD
• Option V: 110 PLN / 25 EUR / 30 USD
Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Malta, Sweeden, Latvia
• Option VI: 135 PLN / 31 EUR / 37 USD
Andorra, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino, United States, Szwitzerland, Turkey, Canary Islands
• Option VII: 145 PLN / 34 EUR / 40 USD
Albania, Bosnia i Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldavia, Serbia, Ukraine
• Option VIII: 150 PLN / 35 EUR / 40 USD
Greenland, Iceland, Israel, Canada, Mexico, Faroe Islands
• Option IX: 155 PLN / 36 EUR / 42 USD
Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrajn, China, Georgia, Hongkong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Qatar, South Korea, Kuwait, Oman, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates
• Option X: 175 PLN / 41 EUR / 48 USD
The delivery is free in case of personal pickup in the chosen by the customer boutique.
Most courier shipments in Poland are delivered the next day after the package is handed over to the courier. In some cases, the delivery date may be extended to three days. However, if you wait longer for the shipment, let us know using the contact form or call us at: +48 786 100 123.
3. When will you ship my order?
From the moment the order is placed, we will complete it and prepare for shipment within 1-3 business days. If you place an order on Saturday, Sunday or any other public holiday, the shipment will take place on the first business day after placing your order.
You will be notified by e-mail to the same address that is associated with your order when the package is handed over to the courier company.
If for any reason completing your order will require more time from us, we will let you know by e-mail or by phone.
4. Can I get a VAT invoice for my purchases?
Yes, of course - just select this option when placing an order and provide us with all the data necessary to issue it.
5. Is it possible to deliver at the time indicated by me? Will the courier contact me before delivering the package?
When the parcel is in the hands of the carrier, you will receive an e-mail from them informing you that they have something for you - it will include the expected delivery date, often with an hourly interval, but unfortunately couriers are not required to call the recipient before delivering the parcel.
6. What should I do if I receive a damaged package?
If the parcel arrives damaged, absolutely do not collect it from the courier. We are sure that all our packages are tightly packed and leave our warehouse intact. Ask the courier to write a damage report.