ROOTS WILD CAT sweatpants
In the ROOTS collection, we decided to reach the roots of civilization, streetwear and our brand - we focus on cultural diversity, comfort and living in living at peace with yourself.
The good quality sweatpants cannot be overestimated - the comfort of wearing boosts confidence, and unique design makes them eye-catching.
One of the most characteristic designs of Qπш are oversized pants in a super-fashionable balloon cut made of high-quality sweatshirt fabric. They could not be missing from the ROOTS collection - you can wear them all day and feel comfortable regardless of the situation.
They are decorated with a contrasting wild cat print on the left leg or, in the hand-dyed version, a print of large, irregular cow inspired patches in shades of brown. Tie dye creates unique, gradient patterns, which means that each pair is one of a kind and its irregular color is intended.
The model is 183 cm tall and he is wearing size L.
- wide elastic waist
- wide baloon legs with a covered rubber at he bottom
- contrasting wild cat print on the leg in the one-color version
- print of large, irregular patches in shades of brown in the tie dye version
- hand wash at 30 ° C with a little mild detergent
- Tie dye can cause the garment to stain when washed and leave marks on bright surfaces
COMPOSITION: black and light gray 100% cotton; gray 85% cotton, 12% polyester, 3% elastane; orange 90% cotton, 10% polyester - OEKO-TEX certified materials of Polish production
Pants are sewn in Poland.